PRICES AND PAYMENT
All prices are stated in SEK, EURO or DKK and include Swedish VAT (25%). Any charges for shipping may apply, which in such cases is stated in the checkout. We reserve the right to adjust prices for changed factors that we do not control. For example, changes in VAT, currency, fees, excise taxes and / or abnormally large changes in purchase prices. We reserve the right for any price errors on our website, for obviously incorrectly priced products, Markslöjd AB reserves the right to cancel the order, however, without contacting you as a customer.
https://www.markslojd.com/en is an HTTPS site. This means that the information you enter at checkout is safe and secure.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT METHOD:
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Get first. Pay later (14 days): The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. The complete terms and conditions you can find here. (Only available in UK, DE, NL, AT, SE, FI, NO, DK)
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least 6.95 €) or else according to the conditions stated in the checkout. (Only available in UK, DE, NL, AT, SE, FI, NO, DK) The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice it including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here.
- Pay now (Sofort direct banking): Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order. (Only available in UK, DE, NL, AT, SE, FI, NO, DK)
- Credit Card (Visa/ Mastercard)
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods. You will be notified about the date by email.
The payment methods invoice, part payment and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here
General information on Klarna you can find here.
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas Klarna’s privacy notice.