We at Markslöjd use the Checkout, Klarna Checkout provided by Klarna Bank. Klarna was founded in 2005 and has been a bank for a few years and thus follows the rules of Finansinspektionen. Klarna is today one of Europe's largest cash register solutions for e-commerce and every 10th store in Northern Europe has in some form Klarna in its cash register.
Klarna provides a Checkout that is quick and easy for you as a customer where you can choose from a range of practical payment methods . From regular card payment to partial payment. Do you also have Klarnas app, you can control your purchases from there, pause invoices when you return something and keep track of all your purchases. Below you will see the terms and conditions and a link to detailed terms.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Get first. Pay later (14 days): The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. The complete terms and conditions you can find here.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least 6.95 €) or else according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice it including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here.
- Pay now (Sofort direct banking): Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Credit Card (Visa/ Mastercard)
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods. You will be notified about the date by email.
The payment methods invoice, part payment and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here
General information on Klarna you can find here.
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas Klarna’s privacy notice.